it most be turnitin proof
Your final exam consists of three essay questions. You should develop a 750 to 1,000 word response for eachquestion. Utilize APA 6th edition format including one-inch margins, 12-point type, double-spacing, citation inclusion and format, style, page numbers and references. A cover page, abstract and running head are not required but please put your name in header or footer on each page. Clearly identify which question you are answering. Put the references at the end of each answer.
Each question response will be graded individually. The three grades will then be averaged to determine your final grade for the final exam. Your response will be graded using the rubric below. You must give credit for the work of others by properly citing it. Quotes should be used sparingly since critical thinking is one of the areas evaluated. The more quotes you include, the less critical thinking there will be.
The final exam is worth 20% of your final grade. Submit your response as a single document in the Assignment area by 11:59 pm (Eastern) on March 4, 2018. Late assignments will not be accepted.
Answer three of the following questions:
- Describe federalism. Identify the impact is has on the public safety administrator.
- There are several different models for organizational decision-making. Describe one of the models and explain how it may be used by the public safety administrator.
- Compare and contrast leadership and management. Include the impact of each on the field of public safety.
- Choose one of the principles of the ASPA Code of Ethics. Explain how it applies to public safety administrators as well as public sector organizations.
- Identify a local or regional problem or issue that can be addressed by changing public policy. Describe the process you would use to address it.